20081205

Friday Morning Snap Shot

This view greeted me as I rolled out of bed. I was too groggy (more likely grumpy) to really appreciate it. I must have been particularly bad because Kelly made me a latte and delivered it with "looks like we're having a rough morning". He doesn't care for coffee and this was his first attempt at grinding the beans and running the espresso machine.

After delicious caffination and a truly scenic drive into work, I realize how blessed we are to wake up to this every morning, together. I could see frosty cover for miles and miles - snow dusted everything from the prairie to the top of Pikes Peak, glowing pink in the sunrise. The views on mornings like this reminds me that I need to figure out which box my good camera is packed in.

This isn't a bad shot considering Kelly took it with his cell phone, through our bedroom patio door, while still lying in bed. Not bad at all further considering his wife was fumbling around and growling at the morning when he snapped it and emailed it to her.

_

1 comment:

  1. Seriously? That picture is from BED? I can't wait to see your house!

    ReplyDelete