20081009

Hacienda Update: MOVE IN DATE SET means MORE WORK

no, I'm still no closer to counter tops... waiting for a few more estimates to come in before I decide. For now, its looking like we'll have fabulous plywood surfaces, temporarily. Hey, a girl's gotta cook!

BUT over dinner during date-night last night, we set a goal for move-in week - Oct 26!
Joy! Glee!
We made a list of "must have at a minimum"s for move-in.
My assignment is to find, purchase, and install:
* closet shelving/hanger racks
* matching bathroom sinks for our "green" vanity (thanks again craigslist!)
* matching faucets for our matching sinks
* matching light fixtures for the above mentioned vanity
* a bedroom door
Thankfully we already have a kitchen sink, disposer, and faucet on the standby

I also need to find a Landlords book and renters for my little house.
Now I need to get to work and make a decision on those sinks I've been eyeballing.
This one:this one:this:or this:

3 comments:

  1. I vote for #3.

    We stayed at a hotel this week with a bathroom sink like #1 and it actually bugged me. I kept thinking I was going to get water all over the place. Maybe you should spend the weekend there and give it a test run.

    Congrats on your move-in date!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Interesting you should pick #3 as your favorite...as it is mine as well. I still like #2 as my second pick. Hmmm. We'll see, though.

    ReplyDelete